- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Sun In Someone’s Life With This Happy Wagon Wheel Puff Motif Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.