- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Adventurous Design: Flower Tile Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.