- Crochet Crafter Granny Organizer Free Pattern
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] How To Make A Tiny Blooming Garden In Your Kitchen Using Your Crochet Skills
- The Perfect Way To Add A Zipper To Your Crochet Project
Octagon, rectangular, hexagon, square…..when you know how to play with granny squares, crocheting becomes so much fun! This Octagon Motif by Shelley Husband is really beautiful, colorful and the flower in the center makes this octagon granny square truly charming. This granny is suitable for any beginner; all you need is to know how to read a pattern. The photo tutorial is also very helpful.
I love playing with different shapes. This is the result of playing with octagons.
The pattern has the basic written instructions for you, but if you need more information then the blog post a above has extra things that might help like a video and lots of pics.
I also include instructions for the small square needed to fill the gaps.
Thanks to Shelley for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.