- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth With The Perfect Texture For Washing Dishes Or Soaking In The Tub
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
Octagon, rectangular, hexagon, square…..when you know how to play with granny squares, crocheting becomes so much fun! This Octagon Motif by Shelley Husband is really beautiful, colorful and the flower in the center makes this octagon granny square truly charming. This granny is suitable for any beginner; all you need is to know how to read a pattern. The photo tutorial is also very helpful.
I love playing with different shapes. This is the result of playing with octagons.
The pattern has the basic written instructions for you, but if you need more information then the blog post a above has extra things that might help like a video and lots of pics.
I also include instructions for the small square needed to fill the gaps.
Thanks to Shelley for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.