- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
- [Free Pattern] This Two Sided Baby Afghan Will Impress Any New Mama
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Stunning Design: Water Lily Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Fast And Cozy, These Pillows Will Add A Touch Of Warmth To Your Home
This brilliant step-by-step pictures tutorial will teach you how to make an amazing granny square, resembling a flower, in the most beautiful colors. Even a complete novice will understand this fabulous tutorial and will be able to make this Happy Flower Block by CosyKitty. There’s no shame at all in getting hooked on this cheerful granny square in the bright happy colors and the very inspiring crochet work displayed on this site. Truly color therapy!
I grabbed some yarn, (yes you guessed it) my trusty Catania Cotton and a 3.5mm hook, found a comfy spot on the sofa and proceeded to make my first block. One turned into two, turned into three, four, five. I got quite carried away with it. I was so happy with the results I took the crazy notion that I might try and write up a pattern for it to share.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annie’s Place
Thanks to Sharron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.