- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Celtic Knot Is So Twisted, It Is Almost Fascinating
- Crochet Summer Tops Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Seamless Ninja Turtle Hats Will Make A Lot Of The Little Boys Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Easy And Quick Baby Blanket And Hat
Inject some creativity and imagination onto your crochet using this amazingly simple and beautiful cross stitch. Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Sewrella and learn how to add a cute fox to a crochet pillow case. The cross stitch is really easy and suitable even for beginners.
-Worsted weight yarn (I used Vanna’s Choice in terracotta, white and a small amount of black)-Large tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Sewrella for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.