- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- Free Pocket Shawl Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Flower Crochet Coasters: Chrysanthemum
With a beautiful texture, featuring puff stitches displayed on zig zag, this fabulous crochet stitch is very easy to make and the beauty of the projects created using it, exceeds expectations.
Very versatile this stitch with such spectacular results, works up quickly and is perfect to create baby blankets for cute little ones to cuddle with.
This stitch can also be used to create really beautiful, throws, hats, bags or all kind of covers!
watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Oana and learn how to crochet crochet zig zag puff stitch, the perfect blend of comfort and style.
The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
Thanks to Oana for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.