- [Free Pattern] A Fun Crochet Coaster Pattern For The Pokemon Fan
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- Cabled Hooded Cowl Crochet Pattern To Stand Out In The Crowd
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Guests With This Cute Doughnut Coasters And Holder Set
Have you ever wonder if there is any difference between the chevron crochet stitch and the ripple crochet stitch? Some say Ripple Stitch is the Chevron Stitch just that Ripple is what they call it in crochet and Chevron is what they call it in quilting. Some other think that Ripple Stitch is just a variation on the Chevron Stitch.
I’m curious, what do you think? Can someone tell the difference between a ripple afghan and a chevron afghan? Please comment below.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the pattern. The video will be on the page after.