- These Crochet Heart Fingerless Gloves Are Super-Cute And Perfect For Texting!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Owl Potholder For Your Kitchen!
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
This amazing crochet owl carpet is made in Cotton Twine, 5 mm thick. The carpet measures 200 cm width from one wing to another and 163 cm height from the bottom of the belly to the tip of the ear. My guess is that you’ll need to have some crocheting experience to make this rug. The Hedvig Owl Carpet designed and presented by Magic Carpet Studio comes with a video tutorial, and your experience will clearly help. You can find the written pattern too, unfortunately only in Polish on the designer’s blog, but, if you want the English version, here is the one obtained using the Google translator: Hedvig Owl Carpet Translated
Crochet Owl Carpet Video Tutorial
You will need about 1200 yards (1100 meters) of a 5 mm thick cotton twine and a 10 mm hook.
The whole work should take you about 10 hours.
Thanks to Magic Carpet Studio for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.