- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Front Post Treble Cluster Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] This Wonderful Crocheted Moccasin Pattern Works Well For All Adult Sizes
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
This Quick Crochet Brick Stitch Pattern video tutorial is being taught by Heather Gibbs. If you need the written pattern, you can find it on Heather’s site. For the video instructions, please watch the video below. This Crochet Brick stitch is fun and easy to crochet. There are lots of quick, beautiful crochet projects you can create using this visual stitch.
Ch 19….. I hook used.
UPDATE 6/2/15 USE A MULTIPLE OF 4 + 3 CHAINS (Source)
Thanks to Heather for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.