- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Really Happy Blanket Your Baby Needs
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- Thanksgiving Turkey Applique Free Crochet Pattern
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.