- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] 5 Flip Flops, Sandals And Other Cute Crochet Booties For Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.