- [Free Pattern] Perfect For Any Season Stars and Stripes Bag
- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
Have some fun with granny squares! Make a rectangular piece instead of the classic square one. This is just a granny square but is worked in the rectangular form. It’s so easy to make a rectangular granny which can be used in so many ways. This is handy if you need to make anything quick and rectangular like a table runner, or a fast baby blanket, or a quick lap throw. You get the picture. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.