- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Skull Shawl Looks Fantastic!
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
This may be the dream pattern! Quick and easy, this crochet baby dress is precious! This absolutely adorable dress should fit a 6-8 lb newborn baby. The Sweater Dress for babies by Kelly Kearney is a fantastic pattern, fast and easy too. This is a beginner friendly crochet project. If you’re an experienced crocheter chances are you will finish this project in on afternoon/evening. Very comforting, right?
The Lavender dress is made with Pound of Love yarn, and the other is made with Simply Soft yarn in Off White and Soft Pink.
Thanks to Kelly Kearney for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.