- [Video Tutorial] Granny Square Santa Is Great For Decoration On A Child’s Afghan
- Super Easy Crochet Star Afghan Video Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bullion Stitch Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Farmers Market Tote Bag With A Dash Of Style
- Quick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
This may be the dream pattern! Quick and easy, this crochet baby dress is precious! This absolutely adorable dress should fit a 6-8 lb newborn baby. The Sweater Dress for babies by Kelly Kearney is a fantastic pattern, fast and easy too. This is a beginner friendly crochet project. If you’re an experienced crocheter chances are you will finish this project in on afternoon/evening. Very comforting, right?
The Lavender dress is made with Pound of Love yarn, and the other is made with Simply Soft yarn in Off White and Soft Pink.
Thanks to Kelly Kearney for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.