- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] This Twisted Crochet Fringe Is Absolutely Beautiful And Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
Whenever I see a butterfly, I remember the story Meg Ryan’s character tells in ” You’ve Got Mail” movie about a butterfly. Do you remember?
“Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one! It got on at 42nd and off at 59th, where, I assume, it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake, as almost all hats are.”
This crochet tutorial shows you how to make a cord of crochet butterfly with flat wings and puff stitch bodies.Such a clever idea and really cute outcome! These butterflies can be used in so many ways:from home decoration to personal jewelries. Use your imagination, get creative and have fun.
Watch the How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord below.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.