- [Free Pattern] This Fantastic Gingerbread Man Is Terribly Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Lace Knit Reversible Scarf
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- Simple And Addictive Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
How do you store extra toilet paper in your bathroom? Extra rolls can sometimes take up a lot of space so here is an idea you may like.This crochet toilet paper holder is so handy, pretty and easy to hang on your bathroom wall. It allows you to store 3 extra rolls so they won’t sit on the counter top or toilet tank cover.The Hanging Three Roll Toilet Tissue Holder is a free crochet pattern courtesy of Crochet ‘N’ More.
Red Heart Super Saver (White – less than 5 ounces)
Hook Size J
2″ Craft Ring
Stitches: bpdc, ch, dc, fpdc, sc, sl st.
Photo credit: Crochet ‘N’ More.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.