- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- Totally In Love With This Cute Granny Patch For Jeans
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Free Pattern] Any Kid Wants A New Winter Hat With Ear Flaps
This is so easy, you won’t believe it! If you have trouble with joining long chains or simply avoid patterns that involve joining a long chain without twisting it, here is an extremely nifty trick that will help you tremendously!
This method demonstrated by The Lavender Chair is easy and brilliant and will teach you how to join a long series of chains without twisting them.
Watch the video tutorial below and prepare to be amazed! (More How-To tutorials here)
Thanks to The Lavender Chair for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.