- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Heart Cushion Is The Perfect Way To Say I Love You!
- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- Adorable Little Teddy Bear- Crochet Teddy Bear Free Pattern
- Easy Granny Rectangle Afghan To Cozy Up To Anytime
Broomstick stitch is such a beautiful stitch! If you know how to already crochet the basic stitches and want to lean the more complicated ones, this project is perfect for you. This beautiful Broomstick Lace blanket (throw, afghan, lapghan) with a Solomon’s Knot (lover’s knot) edging is simply gorgeous.
“The finished blanket, – presented in this video tutorial- is about 38″x38″, which is very close to 100 cm x 100 cm. Therefore you will need 600 yards (550 meters) of worsted (medium) weight yarn in the main color and an additional 200 yards (185 meters) in the edging color.” (Source) Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.