- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- This Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern Is A Stunning Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
Broomstick stitch is such a beautiful stitch! If you know how to already crochet the basic stitches and want to lean the more complicated ones, this project is perfect for you. This beautiful Broomstick Lace blanket (throw, afghan, lapghan) with a Solomon’s Knot (lover’s knot) edging is simply gorgeous.
“The finished blanket, – presented in this video tutorial- is about 38″x38″, which is very close to 100 cm x 100 cm. Therefore you will need 600 yards (550 meters) of worsted (medium) weight yarn in the main color and an additional 200 yards (185 meters) in the edging color.” (Source) Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.