- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- This Lovely And Unbelievably Luxurious Afghan Will Inspire Hours Of Cuddles
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
Broomstick stitch is such a beautiful stitch! If you know how to already crochet the basic stitches and want to lean the more complicated ones, this project is perfect for you. This beautiful Broomstick Lace blanket (throw, afghan, lapghan) with a Solomon’s Knot (lover’s knot) edging is simply gorgeous.
“The finished blanket, – presented in this video tutorial- is about 38″x38″, which is very close to 100 cm x 100 cm. Therefore you will need 600 yards (550 meters) of worsted (medium) weight yarn in the main color and an additional 200 yards (185 meters) in the edging color.” (Source) Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.