- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Granny Square Will Bring French Landscape Gardens Into Your Room
- Versatile And Full Of Popcorns Flower Pop Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
Follow along with Sheruknittingcom and learn how to crochet a gorgeous beaded mini flower string. These flowers are so simple to make yet the process is so mesmerizing! Five or six mini flowers joined could easily create large flower. To make this beautiful pattern you’ll need a ball of yarn, a crochet hook and beads.
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.