- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A New Twist On Traditional Granny To Make A Wonderful Hoodie Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
This beautiful beaded mini flower sting is spectacular and easy. Once you understand how to make the first flower, is very easy to make this pattern to the desired length.
This pattern is great for creating bracelets, necklaces and bells. Any handmade jewelry made using this amazing pattern with a gorgeous design is elegant and beautiful.