- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- Awesome Modern Squares Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.