- Deceptively Simple Loop Bag Will Make You Look Effortlessly Stylish And Carefree
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Flowers Crochet Block Captures The True Essence Of Beauty
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
The truth is, this kit bunny was designed to be a cat toy. And your cat will thank you for this it! But the pattern is so cute; it can serve so many other purposes. It’s such a great idea for using yarn leftovers. Have fun and accomplish a task with this super cute Catnip Bunn pattern by Selina Kyle.
Kids, for example, love fun learning activities. Learning colors should and can be fun. Why not use these tiny knit bunnies to teach them colors? These little guys will hop right off your needles in no time at all. What else can you do with these adorable bunnies? You can make cat toys, keychains, funny jewelries, Christmas tree ornaments, gift tag, Easter bunnies and so many other things.
A rainbow of bunnies, filled with catnip to treat your kitty at Easter. Pattern has only the tiniest amount of seaming on the ears, otherwise it’s seam free and knitting on two needles.
Thanks to Selina for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.