- Crochet Ragdoll Unicorn Soft Toy
- [Free Pattern] The Funny Jiji the Crochet Cat Is Beyond Purr-fect
- Spiral Socks Crochet Pattern With Brilliant Design
- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
I’ve always admired quilts with this pattern! I was so very happy to find this crocheted throw pattern with this amazing design. This stunning throw inspired by the classic Lone Star quilt pattern is one of a kind! This Desert Star / Prairie Star Throw by Marilyn Coleman and Mary Jane Protus pattern is an easy project for an experienced crocheter.
There are lots of diamonds and triangles to crochet and they are joined-as-you-go. As you can see, the results are spectacular! The pattern is written for a 54″ x 77″ size afghan. A great blanket to use up leftover yarn stash. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.