- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- Beautifully Textured Waffle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
This granny heart crochet pattern is a great and simple pattern that can be used to make colorful holiday hot pads, coasters, or you can hang this cute heart up on the wall as a decoration.
How do you crochet a granny heart?
Granny Heart by Anabelia Handmade is quick to make and a great way to use up scrap yarn. Make a beautiful bunting using these heart, this is a really easy and super fast pattern.
Granny Heart Crochet Pattern For Valentine’s Day
Material: 100 % 4ply cotton yarn (Used in this project Catania, Schachenmayr: Ivory 105, Turquoise 146, Pink 222 and Garnet 192).
Measure: 15x12cm aprox
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Anabelia Handmade for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!