- Beautiful C2C Colorful Striped Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] 11 Tote Bags That Never Go Out Of Style
This incredibly beautiful and so unusual square crochet pattern with a texture-rich design,was inspired by the quatrefoil shaped windows found in Gothic architecture. Did you know that Gothic architecture attempted to recreate a heavenly environment on earth? Quatrefoil Rosette by Lisa Mauser is quite an entertaining pattern with a wonderful constructed design and a fantastic look in any color combination.
Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
• Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
• Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choosing.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unusual Square Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article inspiration and featured image.