- Easy Crochet Cable Blanket Any Size You Wish
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Quick And Easy Crochet Christmas Earrings Pattern [Free Crochet Patterns]
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
This incredibly beautiful and so unusual square crochet pattern with a texture-rich design,was inspired by the quatrefoil shaped windows found in Gothic architecture. Did you know that Gothic architecture attempted to recreate a heavenly environment on earth? Quatrefoil Rosette by Lisa Mauser is quite an entertaining pattern with a wonderful constructed design and a fantastic look in any color combination.
Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
• Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
• Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choosing.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unusual Square Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article inspiration and featured image.