- [Free Pattern] Super Easy Lap Blanket To Whip Up For A Last-Minute Gift!
- [Free Pattern] This One Hour Scarf Is Perfect For A Quick And Easy Christmas Gift If You’re Good With A Hook!
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
This incredibly beautiful and so unusual square crochet pattern with a texture-rich design,was inspired by the quatrefoil shaped windows found in Gothic architecture. Did you know that Gothic architecture attempted to recreate a heavenly environment on earth? Quatrefoil Rosette by Lisa Mauser is quite an entertaining pattern with a wonderful constructed design and a fantastic look in any color combination.
Unusual Square Crochet Pattern
• Size H/5 mm crochet hook;
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends;
• Worsted weight yarns in the brand/color of your choosing.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Unusual Square Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Lisa Mauser for the article inspiration and featured image.