- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Baby Headbands With Flowers
- Easy Crochet Flower Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Cupcake Ring Every Dessert Lover Should Own
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
The crocodile crochet stitch with its appealing layered aspect can be successfully used to create different and wonderfully looking crochet squares like today’s featured square. This free crochet pattern for crocodile stitch flower square stands out as unique and it’s a great addition to your crochet square collection. What a beautiful afghan can be made using this outstanding layered pattern in three colors!
The finished size is 12 inches squared, but by increasing your beginning chain you could make a huge beautiful blanket!