- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Eclipse With This Gorgeous Solar Eclipse Coaster
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
A beautiful, floral square can play such an important role when making an afghan. The central piece must meet many qualities and this gorgeous crochet flower square pattern The De Rust Square by Jen Tyler has them all. This beautiful decorative floral block pattern it’s fancy enough to easily become a cushion cover component or a central square in an afghan design, or as a matter of fact, anything else you wish.
Crochet Flower Square Pattern
Hook size: 4mm
Yarn: Elle Yarn Family Knit DK and Stylecraft Special DK
Special Stitches: Surface slip-stitches, French Knots, FP-stitches
Final measurement after blocking: 7 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner – Intermediate
Check out the original source for this Star Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hooks ‘n Tales
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.