- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Meditative Stash Buster Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Adorable Crochet Owl Purse Will Make A Great Gift For Your Little Princess!
- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
What pretty coin purses! Practical & unique idea! Do you know how to do “tapestry” crochet? Try this Tapestry Crochet Coin Purse by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) to store your kids’ lunch money. The pattern for this quick little crochet purse is easy and fun. If you need help in adding the zipper, here is a post to to help ease your work.
This time I thought it would be fun to play with Tapestry Crochet.
It really is quite easy to do and brings a whole new world of design possibilities. It works up into a nice firm fabric making it ideal for pouches, bags, bowls or even hats.
To whet your appetite we’ll make a quick little coin purse. Make one or many, they make great little gifts and Christmas is just around the corner. Really! So lets get started…
Image source: Michelle
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.