- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- Free C2C Crochet Graphgan Pattern Featuring Santa Claus
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Motif Bathmat Is Gorgeous!
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
What pretty coin purses! Practical & unique idea! Do you know how to do “tapestry” crochet? Try this Tapestry Crochet Coin Purse by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) to store your kids’ lunch money. The pattern for this quick little crochet purse is easy and fun. If you need help in adding the zipper, here is a post to to help ease your work.
This time I thought it would be fun to play with Tapestry Crochet.
It really is quite easy to do and brings a whole new world of design possibilities. It works up into a nice firm fabric making it ideal for pouches, bags, bowls or even hats.
To whet your appetite we’ll make a quick little coin purse. Make one or many, they make great little gifts and Christmas is just around the corner. Really! So lets get started…
Image source: Michelle
Thanks to Michelle for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.