- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Very Easy Poncho Every Little Girl Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Super Simple Waffle Cone Slouchy Hat
- Beautiful, Soft Baby Blanket And Booties Set For The New Little One [Free Patterns]
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.