- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Wrap For Cool Summer Evenings
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- Father Teddy Bear Cooking A Barbecue Crochet Applique Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everyday Tote Bag With A Stylish Granny Design To Carry All Of Your Items With Plenty Of Room
- Faded Tunisian Crochet Hat Pattern For Beginners
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.