- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Basket With Handles Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Free Pattern] Warm And Festive Snowflake Stocking Hat
- [Free Pattern] Let The Yarn Work Its Magic On Its Own To Create This Spectacular Baby Blanket
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.