- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Adorable Blooming Garden Afghan
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.