- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square With A Unique Look That Delivers Texture And Style
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- Superb Tapestry Crochet Cat Loves To Snuggle With You [Free Pattern]
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.