- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
- Fantastic Afghan Block Square With A Wonderful, Entertaining Design
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- Super Fun And Easy Mermaid Crochet Doll Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
This technique is very clever. If you want to make your finished work look more professional, this great photo tutorial is what you need. Found on Playin Hooky Designs, the Invisible Finish Technique will help you get rid of those ugly knots and finish off your crochet project in such a way that anyone looking at it will not be able to tell where you finished off.
Check out the original source for this fantastic technique with all the directions at: Playin Hooky Designs
Thanks to Liz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.