- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Wonderful Crochet Wrap Free Pattern To Colour Your Everyday Life
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
This is one of the most versatile afghan patterns. Crazy Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a design-your-own style afghan. Interesting enough, this pattern is presented as patterns for the individual sections and construction guidelines. You can make this blanket as small or as big as you want. This beautiful ripple blanket pattern is very simple but so very cleverly thought-out. Very different and fun!
The diamond inserts transition the ripple pattern from a smaller ripple to a larger one and then back to a smaller one again. The diamond inserts can also be stacked to create a patchwork look. (Source)
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.