- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
What an elegant design! Mandy’s Mandala designed by Redagapeblog, is a gorgeous mandala with an “airy” design. It’s hard to put in words the beauty of ths pattern. It all starts with a magic ring and 12 rounds later evolves in something that is impressive, delicate and breath taking. This crochet mandala has it all! It’s excellent in so many ways.
Need more inspiration? Check out these gorgeous mandalas inspired by the same pattern. Pretty amazing, if you ask me! The colour combinations chosen by these creative and clever crocheters are truly special. What do you think?
Mandy’s Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this Mandy’s Mandala Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Redagape.
Thanks to Redagapeblog for this article inspiration and featured image.B
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.