- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Blooming Granny Square Makes Awesome Housewarming Gifts
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Step-By-Step Domino Knitting Tutorial + Domino Baby Blanket Pattern
- Simple Crochet Bag Free Pattern With Flat Base
This is one of the most versatile afghan patterns. Crazy Ripple Blanket by Heather Tucker is a design-your-own style afghan. Interesting enough, this pattern is presented as patterns for the individual sections and construction guidelines. You can make this blanket as small or as big as you want. This beautiful ripple blanket pattern is very simple but so very cleverly thought-out. Very different and fun!
The diamond inserts transition the ripple pattern from a smaller ripple to a larger one and then back to a smaller one again. The diamond inserts can also be stacked to create a patchwork look. (Source)
Thanks to Heather Tucker for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.