- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple Crochet Flower: Tawashi Flower
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
This crochet top is seriously impressive and gorgeous. To make it even more irresistible, this top is quite simple to make, too! This Summer Sweater by Diana M. is made using simple crochet techniques like single chain stitch and double crochet stitch. The design process is so much easier than you think. Seriously! You’ll be amazed!
Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
I did not keep the yarn ball wrapper to tell you exactly how many yards was in the ball of 50 grams. I can tell you that the yarn I used was very soft silk/wool blend and pretty thick. I think I used about 450 – 500 grams.
Check out the original source for this Superb Summer Sweater pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Category Beautiful
Thanks to Diana M. for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.