- [Free Pattern] This 1 Hour Easter Chicken That Lays Colored Eggs Is The Cutest Thing I’ve Seen All Day
- Very Easy One Hour Beanie Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
What a lovely set! The design is so unique and beautiful; the bobble stitch really stands out. These Lacy Bobble Scarf and Wristlets designed by Kim Guzman are quick and easy to create and will bring you tons of compliments! Get ready for the cold weather with a beautiful set that matches your purse or favorite outfit!
Skill Level: Easy
Scarf: 6.5 x 74 inches
Wristlets: 8.5 inches long
Mittens: Instructions given fit 4.5 x 9 inches (small/medium); changes for 5.5 x 10 inches (medium/large) are in .
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.