- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- This Adorable Standing Bear Amigurumi Family Is Really Impressive!
- [Paid Pattern] Adorable Seahorse Coaster For The Very Confident Beginner
- [Free Pattern] Want Something Different? Check Out This Gorgeous Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
What a lovely set! The design is so unique and beautiful; the bobble stitch really stands out. These Lacy Bobble Scarf and Wristlets designed by Kim Guzman are quick and easy to create and will bring you tons of compliments! Get ready for the cold weather with a beautiful set that matches your purse or favorite outfit!
Skill Level: Easy
Scarf: 6.5 x 74 inches
Wristlets: 8.5 inches long
Mittens: Instructions given fit 4.5 x 9 inches (small/medium); changes for 5.5 x 10 inches (medium/large) are in .
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart North America
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.