- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Lemon Peel Stitch
- This Tooth Fairy Pillow Is Such A Cute Idea!
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow Free Pattern -Fun Crochet For Kids
“There’s no better way to show people you’re super excited for the Fall than with a pair of pumpkin earrings – or a megaphone but that might turn some people off. Go the safe route and get compliments by wearing or gifting these easy and cute earrings.”
These adorable Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com add a pop of color to your stye and just in time for Fall.
Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings Free Crochet Pattern
US 1.80 mm steel crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
Less than 1 oz/ 50 yds
I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread
A needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
Check out the original source for these Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.