- Tutorial: How To Read A Crochet Chart Worked In The Round (Crochet Symbols In Crochet Diagrams)
- How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
Learn how to crochet the wavy shell stitch. This is a really eye-catching and fun stitch. It is so beautiful, and yet so simple! It has so much dimension and texture and it really brings a simple yarn to life. It’s so elegant and so beautiful and you don’t need a fancy yarn. You can just take something simple and rich in color and put this stitch on it and it just makes it look so elegant and so fancy. You can use this stitch pattern for a blanket, a purse, a pillow, or anything else really. The sky’s the limit with this design!
The Wavy Shell Stitch Crochet Pattern
YARN I USED IN THE VIDEO:
LionBrand JEANS Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of, and learn how to crochet The Wavy Shell Stitch.
Thanks to YarnHookNeedles for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day