- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- 3 Great And Simple Techniques To Join A New Ball of Yarn
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Scarf Looks So Delicate And Like It Just Floats
Very beautiful and delicate granny! This Lacy Flower Granny Square by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet can be used to create outstanding lacy afghans! I find the colors in the featured image extremely elegant and the combination outstanding, but then again a very elegant and sophisticated look can be obtained with a completely different pallet. Depending on the size of the project you want to make, you’ll find below the number of the squares you’ll need to crochet. There is also a video tutorial on the page, showing you how to make this beautiful Lacy Flower Granny Square.
For this project you’ll need:
HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
YARN: Worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
If you want to make this for a:
Twin size bed: 7 in length and 10 wide would be a great size
Queen size bed: 12 in length and 12 wide
King size bed: 12 in length and 14 wide ( Source)
To watch the Lacy Flower Granny Square video tutorial, please go to the next page.