- [Photo Tutorial] Teach Yourself How To Crochet With This Gorgeous African Flowers Pattern
- This Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern Is Warm And Festive
- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- [Free Pattern] The Never Fading Flower Pattern And How It Became Someone’s Olympic Goal. The Progress On The Blanket Is Impressive!
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
Very beautiful and delicate granny! This Lacy Flower Granny Square by Meladora’s Creations for Crochet can be used to create outstanding lacy afghans! I find the colors in the featured image extremely elegant and the combination outstanding, but then again a very elegant and sophisticated look can be obtained with a completely different pallet. Depending on the size of the project you want to make, you’ll find below the number of the squares you’ll need to crochet. There is also a video tutorial on the page, showing you how to make this beautiful Lacy Flower Granny Square.
For this project you’ll need:
HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
YARN: Worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
If you want to make this for a:
Twin size bed: 7 in length and 10 wide would be a great size
Queen size bed: 12 in length and 12 wide
King size bed: 12 in length and 14 wide ( Source)
To watch the Lacy Flower Granny Square video tutorial, please go to the next page.