- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Insanely Fast And Easy Christmas Trees Should Definitely Be At The Top Of Your Christmas Crochet Patterns List
- Cutest Granny Square Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Spider Up Your Home Decor For Halloween With This Awesome Pattern
Irish crochet lace is beautiful and delicate and can be used in so many different projects, bags, tops, even jeans! Irish Lace Flower free pattern by GoldenLucyCrafts is a very pretty crochet flower pattern, with written instructions, that’s fun and easy to make and you can use in so many ways. You can make a cute kitchen curtain out of them by stitching them together, or a table runner or even a beautiful blanket. Let your imagination run wild and have fun with it!
Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
Finished Size: this Irish Crochet Flower is about 4-1/2” (11-1/2 cm) in diameter.
cotton crochet thread size 10
crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: GoldenLucyCrafts.
Thanks to GoldenLucyCrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.