- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- How to Crochet The Spiral Crochet Flower-Video Tutorial And Written Pattern
- Fabulous Crochet Cardigan For A Perfect Look Everyday
Irish crochet lace is beautiful and delicate and can be used in so many different projects, bags, tops, even jeans! Irish Lace Flower free pattern by GoldenLucyCrafts is a very pretty crochet flower pattern, with written instructions, that’s fun and easy to make and you can use in so many ways. You can make a cute kitchen curtain out of them by stitching them together, or a table runner or even a beautiful blanket. Let your imagination run wild and have fun with it!
Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
Finished Size: this Irish Crochet Flower is about 4-1/2” (11-1/2 cm) in diameter.
cotton crochet thread size 10
crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: GoldenLucyCrafts.
Thanks to GoldenLucyCrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.