- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- How To Crochet A Beanie In 30-Minutes Or Less
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Bullion Stitch
Irish crochet lace is beautiful and delicate and can be used in so many different projects, bags, tops, even jeans! Irish Lace Flower free pattern by GoldenLucyCrafts is a very pretty crochet flower pattern, with written instructions, that’s fun and easy to make and you can use in so many ways. You can make a cute kitchen curtain out of them by stitching them together, or a table runner or even a beautiful blanket. Let your imagination run wild and have fun with it!
Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
Finished Size: this Irish Crochet Flower is about 4-1/2” (11-1/2 cm) in diameter.
cotton crochet thread size 10
crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: GoldenLucyCrafts.
Thanks to GoldenLucyCrafts for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.