- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Block Stitch
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- DIY Fox Face Mask Cover Up Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Delightful And Whimsical Owl Cabled Scarf
“Shrugs are great for all types of weather. Smaller boleros like this Janice Bolero crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com are great to add to dresses or tank tops to add a little crochet personality while big shrugs are like warm hugs on winter nights. With the multiple included in this design, you can make this Janice design what you need.”
You May Also Like
Bolero Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
DK/ light/ size #3 weight yarn
approx 5/ 7 oz | 557/ 779 yds
I used Lion Brand Cupcake DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bolero Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.