- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Fast And Easy Baby Blanket With Faux Fur Trim
Turn a stunning crochet square into an equally stunning afghan or baby blanket with this simple crochet pattern. With a beautiful selection of colors and a great design this Retro Vibe Square free crochet pattern by Johanna Lindahl can be used to make baby blankets, cushions, potholders, bags, anything that needs a solid square.We love how the colors really stand out well with the black borders in the featured bedspread, so if you like your project to be lovely and vibrant too you can simply use the recommended materials.
Retro Vibe Square Free Crochet Pattern
For long I have been thinking about making a bedspread and now I’m finally on my way! Yay! Decided to make a classic crocheted bedspread but wanted an extra touch to it. Eventually I decided to use the happy colourfull retro vibe square 🙂 I make this bedspread with double acrylic yarn to make it a little bit more thick and sturdy but not to heavy at the same time.
Hook: 5.5 mm
two strands of Scheepjes Colour Crafter
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern here: Retro Vibe Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.