- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Blanket Works Up In No Time At All
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- How To Make a Smiling Pumpkins Pillow [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
This awesome super stretchy crochet beanie pattern makes a great hat with a simple knitted look. One size fits all and it looks good on everyone!
The brim is folded up twice to create such a thick warmness, you will be amazed.
The Common People Hat by Martin Up North is such a great hat to have in your bag of tricks, this is a pretty much basic beanie pattern for everyone in your family.
Super Stretchy Crochet Beanie Pattern
Hook 4.50 mm
Scheepjes Merino Soft 50% Wool Superwash Merino x 25% Microfiber x 25% Acrylic
3 balls 50g any colour
One size fits (nearly) all. Very stretchy.
More Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Grace Forthefrills for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!