- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Never Ending Crochet Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Tapestry Crochet Square With An Iced Coffee Design
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
“This is a fun, free & easy hdc beanie pattern (half double crochet hat pattern). The Half Double Crochet (hdc) Basic Beanie Crochet Pattern designed by Lovable Loops is written for three sizes: toddler, child & adult. It’s an easy to follow pattern which makes it great for crochet beginners. The hat is worked flat in rows of hdc. The brim is also worked flat in rows of sc and is then sewn onto the hat. You’ll need worsted weight yarn and an H5mm crochet hook or hook needed to obtain gauge.”
Free Crochet HDC Beanie Pattern
More Free Crochet Patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!