- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] What Better Way To Greet Your Guests Than This Crochet Hello Banner?
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wavy Shell Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
Grannies and owls? What’s not to love? One can never have too many owls! This Granny Stripe Owl by Lucy Inthesky is terribly cute and a great way to use up some scrap yarn. This fun little owly project is perfect to make some adorable hot pads or for amazing wall decorations. Chances are, this delightful little owl pattern will go right on your list of favorite owls!
Materials: Stylecraft ‘Special’ Double knit.
Col 1: Border colour, wings and tail.
Col 2 and 3: for body
Col 4: for the beak
Col 5: Eye centre.
Col 6: Eye outer colour
2 buttons for eyes.
Hook Size: 4.5mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lucy ‘In the Sky’
Thanks to Lucy Inthesky for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.