- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- [Free Pattern+Video Tutorial] Super Fun And Super Easy Crochet Converse Slippers For Women, Men & Teenagers
- How to Crochet A Scarf For Beginners
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
Beautiful texture, stunning design! This amazing 4033 Square pattern designed by My Picot is made using the quite simple stitches, however you’ll need to know how to do the puff stitch in order to complete this block. The pattern looks really great in different color combinations and if you’d like to see more color variation of this square, make sure you visit designer’s site. As usual you’ll find great inspiration there.
Puff st.: yarn over hook, insert hook into st and draw yarn up. Repeat this step 2 times (work in the same st ). Yarn over hook and draw through 6 loops, yarn over hook and draw through all loops
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.