- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Pattern Discontinued] This Gorgeous Fringe Tunic Will Make Anyone Look Style-Savvy
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Free Pattern] This Red Crochet Shawl Is Simply Stunning!
Beautiful texture, stunning design! This amazing 4033 Square pattern designed by My Picot is made using the quite simple stitches, however you’ll need to know how to do the puff stitch in order to complete this block. The pattern looks really great in different color combinations and if you’d like to see more color variation of this square, make sure you visit designer’s site. As usual you’ll find great inspiration there.
Puff st.: yarn over hook, insert hook into st and draw yarn up. Repeat this step 2 times (work in the same st ). Yarn over hook and draw through 6 loops, yarn over hook and draw through all loops
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.