- The Easiest And Quickest Baby Jacket Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Minion Luggage or Backpack Tag Is So Cute!
- Lace Jacket Cardigan Crochet Pattern
Beautiful texture, stunning design! This amazing 4033 Square pattern designed by My Picot is made using the quite simple stitches, however you’ll need to know how to do the puff stitch in order to complete this block. The pattern looks really great in different color combinations and if you’d like to see more color variation of this square, make sure you visit designer’s site. As usual you’ll find great inspiration there.
Puff st.: yarn over hook, insert hook into st and draw yarn up. Repeat this step 2 times (work in the same st ). Yarn over hook and draw through 6 loops, yarn over hook and draw through all loops
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.