- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- Genius Technique To Soften Scratchy Yarn At Home
- Free Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern With A Gorgeous Stained Glass Effect
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
Giraffe’s are most kids and babies favorite zoo animal. With those long necks and legs, warm eyes and so many spots, giraffes are one of the cutest, most impressive animals in the world! No wonder we all love them and babies are no exception! This fun giraffe hat with ear flaps and poms is almost too cute to handle. And it works in so many situations! Do you want a fabulous crochet hat for your baby, to use daily and keep warm? Do you want a really special and cute baby hat for a photo session? Or maybe you simply need a great baby shower gift! This Giraffe Crochet Hat by Jane of jennyandteddy is the perfect choice.
Baby 0-3 months (fits up to 12-14 inch)
You will need
MC (shown here in yellow colour): 50 grams/95 meters of Panda cotton Blend 8ply 50% acrylic, 50% cotton)
CC (shown here in dark brown): small amount
Crochet hook size 3.5 mm
Sewing yarn needle
Polyester fibre fill
Removable stitch markers or contrasting coloured yarn
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: jennyandteddy
Thanks to Jane for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.