- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Keychain/Pin To Support A Friend Or Family Member Who Has Cancer
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- Darling Colourful Bunny Blanket Crochet Pattern
There are so many ways to use this beautiful and decorative pattern. You can use it to protect your table, (it would make such a beautiful potholder or trivet), you can hang it on the wall or you can use it to make a beautiful rug or afghan. That’s truly up to you! What makes your heart sing? With only simple and basic crochet stitches you can turn this beautiful Bobbly Flower Mandala by Mad Blanketer into what resonates more with your heart. Be creative, dare to use colors you love and create a unique mandala that would light up your life.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Gauge: Not relevant
Material: Any weight yarn
Size: Approx. 7.5” made in worsted weight
yarn with H hook (5mm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mad Blanketer
Thanks to Mad Blanketer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.