- Free Matching Crochet Hat And Scarf Pattern
- Simple Christmas Gnomes Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] These Magical Dragons Are Almost Ridiculously Adorable!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Turn This Beautiful Bavarian Or Wool Eater Stitch Into A Beautiful Baby Blanket Or Afghan
Hello again! Yesterday, I wrote a post about the Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid method for joining squares and many of you requested the pattern for the square. So, today’s post is about that beautiful shell-stitch pattern and 9 more variations, all courtesy of Carolyn Christmas. That would make 10 beautiful variations on a pretty shell-stitch pattern.
I’m ready to start off the new year with a pretty afghan project! How about you? I’ve had many requests to do a mystery afghan crochet-along, so I thought we’d try this. This afghan is called “Variations on a Theme” because as I worked on stitch swatches, I found myself wanting to create many variations of one basic stitch pattern just to see how far it could go. We’ll be doing a stitch sampler afghan using many of these patterns. (Source)
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
To see more squares, please go to the next page.