- Free Amigurumi Snowman Crochet Pattern Is So Adorable And Very Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Overlapping Hearts Bookmark Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
Crochet this quick and easy round lace doily in no time at all. Easy Round Lace Doily by Elsa Koss will add a lovely lace accent to any room in your house. You can make it in a variety of colors and with different yarn weights. This way you will have unique lace doilies of different sizes to decorate your home and to make delicate gifts for your friends and dear ones.
Easy Round Lace Doily Free Crochet Pattern
I created my Easy Round Lace Doily with cotton thread size 10 and a 2 mm crochet hook. It measures 20 cm (7,87 inches) in diameter. You can use different yarn weights to create doilies of various sizes.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Elsa Koss for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!